Led by highly reputed family law attorney – Houston, TX-based Sobia Malik – we pride ourselves in exemplary client care and a strong background of proven results. It is part of our core structure and company mission to not only meet but exceed the expectations of each individual we represent with the same degree of faith and commitment bestowed upon us by our loyal clientele.
The Malik Law Office team approaches every concern and case with a dedicated focus on integrity, transparency and understanding while providing the highest quality client-centered representation possible.
To provide creative, effective and affordable legal solutions for both family and business needs – approaching every client with a dedicated focus on integrity, transparency and understanding alongside aggressive, results-driven representation.
sobia malik – Founding attorney – The Malik Law Office, PLLC.
- Originally from Galveston Island, Sobia is a Texas girl born-and-raised. She stays close to her roots today, practicing law in both Harris and Galveston Counties.
- Before attending South Texas School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor (J.D.), Sobia majored in Political Science and Global Business at the University of Houston.
- Sobia is fully bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Sobia is very active in her local communities. She was a valued volunteer with Galveston-based Shriners Hospitals for Children for two years and now serves as Legal Advisor to the Gulf Coast Chapter of the Texas Outdoor Council.
- Sobia knew she wanted to be a family law attorney in Houston, TX even as a child and pursued that dream while growing up in a family made up almost exclusively of physicians.
- Sobia is a strong advocate for children's' rights, especially as pertaining to the law, and has served as a guardian ad litem in Galveston County.
- Her self-described "real"approach to clients not only defines Sobia but the firm she founded in 2015. From consult to courtroom, Sobia is fully committed to seeing each client every step of the way through the legal process.
- Sobia strongly believes in and advocates for public education of legal rights.